ICSE Class 9 Maths Study Material – Syllabus, Study Notes, Previous Year Question Papers, Model Test papers, ML Aggarwal book Solution, Selina Book Solutions, etc are available here for students and teachers.
ICSE Class 10 Maths
ICSE Class 10 Maths Consists of the following chapter : Algebra, Quadratic Equations, Commercial Mathematics, Ratio and Proportion, ) Factorisation, Matrices , Arithmetic Progression, Geometry , Circles, Mensuration, Area and volume of solids, Trigonometry, Statistics , Mean, Median, Mode. Histograms and Ogive. Probability, Random experiments, Sample space, Events, definition of probability, Simple problems on single events etc.
The best reference books for ICSE Class 10 Maths are –
ML Aggarwal For Class 10
Selina For Class 10
RD Sharma For Class 10
Resource ( Study Material ) – ICSE
|ICSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus|
|ICSE Class 10 Maths Study Notes|
|ICSE Class 10 Maths ML Aggarwal Solutions|
|ICSE Class 10 Maths Selina Solutions|
|ICSE Class 10 Maths Previous Year Question Papers|
|ICSE Class 10 Maths Sample / Model Test Papers|
ICSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus ( 2022-23)
1. Commercial Mathematics
(i) Goods and Services Tax (GST)
(i) Linear Inequations – Linear Inequations in one unknown for x ∈ N, W, Z, R.
• Algebraically and writing the solution in set notation form.
• Representation of solution on the number line.
(ii) Quadratic Equations in one variable –
• Nature of roots ,
• Solving Quadratic equations by – Factorisation and Using Formula
(iii)Ratio and Proportion –
• Proportion, Continued proportion, mean proportion
• Componendo, dividendo, alternendo, invertendo properties and their combinations.
(iv) Factorisation of polynomials –
• Factor Theorem.
• Remainder Theorem.
• Factorising a polynomial completely after obtaining one factor by factor theorem.
Note: f (x) not to exceed degree 3.
(v) Matrices –
• Order of a matrix ( Row and column matrices).
• Compatibility for addition and multiplication.
• Null and Identity matrices.
• Addition and subtraction of 2×2 matrices.
• Multiplication of a 2×2 matrix by – a non-zero rational number , a matrix
(vi) Arithmetic Progression
• Finding General term,
• Finding Sum of first ‘n’ terms
(vii) Co-ordinate Geometry
• Reflection – Reflection of a point in a line: x=0, y =0, x= a, y=a, the origin. , Reflection of a point in the origin, Invariant points
• Co-ordinates expressed as (x,y), Section formula, Midpoint formula, Concept of slope, equation of a line, Various forms of straight lines
(a) Similarity – Similarity, conditions of similar triangles.
• Comparison with congruency, keyword being proportionality.
• Three conditions: SSS, SAS, AA. Simple applications (proof not included)
• Angle Properties,
• Cyclic Properties,
• Tangent and Secant Properties
• Constructions – Construction of tangents to a circle from an external point, Circumscribing and inscribing a circle on a triangle and a regular hexagon.
(a) Area and volume of solids – Cylinder and Cone.
(b) Three-dimensional solids – right circular cylinder and right circular cone: Area (total surface and curved surface) and Volume.
(c) Direct application problems including cost, Inner and Outer volume and melting and recasting method to find the volume or surface area of a new solid. Combination of solids included.
Note: Problems on Frustum are not included.
(a) Using Identities to solve/prove simple algebraic trigonometric expressions.
(b) Heights and distances: Solving 2-D problems involving angles of elevation and depression using trigonometric tables
Note: Cases involving more than two right angled triangles excluded
Basic concepts, Mean, Median, Mode. Histograms and Ogive.
Random experiments, Sample space, Events, definition of probability, Simple problems on single events
Reference : cisce.org
ICSE Class 10 Maths Study Notes
1. Linear Equations Notes
2. Quadratic Equations
3. Ratio and Proportions
4. Matrices Notes
5. Arithmetic Progression (A.P) Notes
6. Coordinate Geometry Notes
7. Similarity of Triangles Notes
8. Circles Notes
9. Surface Area and Volume Notes
10 .Trigonometric Formulas Notes
11. Heights and Distance Notes
12. Notes on Probability
ML Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions
Chapter 1 : GST
Chapter 2 : Banking
Chapter 3 : Shares and Dividends
Chapter 4 : Linear Equations
Chapter 5 : Quadratic Equations in one Variable
Chapter 6 : Factorization
Chapter 7 : Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 8 : Matrices
Chapter 9 : Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
Chapter 10 : Reflection
Chapter 11 : Section Formula
Chapter 12 : Equation of straight Line
Chapter 13 : Similarity
Chapter 14 : Locus
Chapter 15 : Circles
Chapter 16 : Constructions
Chapter 17 : Mensuration
Chapter 18 : Trigonometric Identities
Chapter 19 : Trigonometric Tables
Chapter 20 : Heights and Distances
Chapter 21 : Measures of Central Tendency
Chapter 22 : Probability
ICSE Selina Maths Class 10 Solutions
Chapter 1 : GST
Chapter 2 : Banking
Chapter 3 : Shares and Dividend in two variables
Chapter 4 : Linear Equations in One Variable
Chapter 5 : Quadratic Equations
Chapter 6 : Solving Problems ( Base on Quadratic Equations)
Chapter 7 : Ratio and Proportions
Chapter 8 : Remainder and Factor Theorems
Chapter 9 : Matrices
Chapter 10 : Arithmetic Progressions
Chapter 11 : Geometric Progressions
Chapter 12 : Reflections
Chapter 13 : Section and Mid Point Formula
Chapter 14 : Equation of a Line
Chapter 15 : Similarity ( With Application to Maps and Models)
Chapter 16 : Loci ( Locus and its Constructions)
Chapter 17 : Circles
Chapter 18 : Tangents and Intersecting Chords
Chapter 19 : Constructions ( Circles )
Chapter 20 : Cylinder , Cone and Sphere ( Surface Area and Volume )
Chapter 21 : Trigonometrical identities
Chapter 22 : heights and Identities
Chapter 23 Graphical Representation (Histograms and Ogives)
Chapter 24 : Measures of Central Tendency ( Mean , Median , Quartiles and Mode )
Chapter 25 : Probability
ICSE Class 10 Maths Previous Year Question Papers
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2022
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2021
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2020
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2019
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2018
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2017
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2016
ICSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper 2015