Seva Sindhu is latest government scheme (sarkari yojana)that has been launched by the Karnataka state Government. Seva Sindhu is an online portal which aim the residents to get all the data that are related to government and are useful for them.
In this article we will be covering all the detailed information of the Seva Sindhi Service Plus . We are concerned to provide you the correct details about the Seva Sindhu Portal. Through this article you will get all the services and specification that are provided by the government through the Seva Sindhi Portal to all the residents . The residents will gain a transparency in the government procedure and workings .
Seva Sindhu Karnataka
Seva Sindhu is a very good initiative that has been launched by the state government of Karnataka. This government scheme aims to deliver the government services at the doorstep of citizens .Siva Sindhu is a portal that is going to be integrated with other government channels of state government of Karnataka , It will also be integrated with citizen service centers like —-
- Bangalore One
- SCS Centers , Karnataka One
- Atal ji Jana Snehi Kendra
- Bapuji Kendras
The aim of the Seva Sindhu is to bring all the departments of the state government of Karnataka under one single platform.
Seva Sindhu is providing a hassle-free service delivery due to the reduction in the turnaround time and less number of visits to get the service and also the reduced cost of the Opportunities.
Seva Sindhu is the portal that has helped the government’s department by simplifying their process .It has simplified the process by removing cumbersome, time consuming and non-value add steps and therefore the citizen service delivery mechanism has enhanced .
Major Details of the Seva Sindhu Portal
|Name||Seva Sindhu Service Portal|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||Provide the different services to the citizens with less time consumption and better efficiency.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Project Director||Sri. Vara Prasad Reddy B.N., KAS|
|Launch Date||26th May 2017|
|Facilities Available||Revenue Department, Food And Civil Supplies Departments, etc.|
Objective of the Seva Sindhu (e-district)
Seva Sindhu aims to bring all the government services online. By doing so citizens get their work completed on time . By this citizen will not require to visit the government offices . The citizens will have just register them on the Seva Sindhu Portal and get access to the government benefits . It aims to bring all the government departments under a single platform : “Seva Sindhu”. This will save not only time but also the precious money of the tax giving citizens of the state . Moreover, it will also help to bring the transparency in the government system.
Benefits of the SEVA Sindhu Portal
There are various benefits of the Seva Sindhu portal . However, it provides different benefits to the citizens and the official authorities. The detailed benefits of the initiative of the government are provide below
Benefits of the Seva Sindhu to the citizens
- The citizens of Karnataka will avail a lot of benefits of this portal . Some of them are given below .
- This portal is available 24*7*365 . Users can avail the service any time , even at the closing hours also.
- Residents can access the status of their administration demand at any time and from anywhere.
- The citizens may schedule their visit as per their convenience to the nearest Common Service Center , can be accessed at Gram Panchayat level .
- The citizens can access the helpdesk where they can ask any query and resolve their issues.
- The official authorities will get different benefits . Various benefits will be provided to the department. . Moreover, the Official will have to register themselves on the Seva Sindhu website and from there only they will be able to provide services to the citizens .
- Some of the benefits that administration will get include the following
- Now officers can work with their full capacity and concentrate on their particular department which will enhance the efficiency of the department.
- It will help the officer s to connect the applications to the citizens ensuring them guarantee conveyance of the different type of services.
- As all the data will be digital, so it will be easy to generate reports through e-portal . It will help in better arrangement and execution of the department of the state government.
Service available at the Seva Sindhu Portal
The service that a citizen of Karnataka will get are huge in number. We have provide the list of the department whose service can be availed by the citizens of the Karnataka .
Following service are available at the Seva Sindhu Service Portal :-
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labour
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration
The registration process is quite simple, and it is very easy for any citizen to register itself on the Seva Sindhu Portal. For doing registration on the Seva Sindhu Portal , one must follow the below given steps
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu : CLICK HERE to visit the official website.
- Step 2 : On the Home page you will find a Box Containing the title “ New User Register Here “. Click on this box. Clicking on this box will take you to a new webpage where you will be asked to enter your Aadhar detail.
- Step 3: Provide your Aadhar details in the respective box and click on next button. Clicking on the next button will start our registration process .
- Step 4: In the next opened webpage you will have to provide your credential details like name, fathers name, mothers name , address ,contact number e-mail id ,etc.
- Step 5: Fill in all the places with the correct information and click on the final register button.
- Step 6: Clicking on the Register Button will complete your registration process .
How to apply for various services and department in the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- To apply for any department of the Seva Sindhu follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Go the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal. Click HERE to go the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Step 2 : On the official website , search for the “Departments and Service” option . It is available in the third place in the main menu .
- Step 3: This webpage consists of the 105 department in the 7 pages with 15 department on each page . Navigate to each page and search for your desired department. And click on it.
- Step 4: Clicking the respective department will open a dropdown menu which contains the list of all the services that are provided by that department. Click the service that you want to avail.
- Step 5 : Clicking the respective service will provide you the details of that service and registration fee and how to apply . There is an option named as “Apply Online”. For some services it will direct you to the department of the website .
- Step 6 : After clicking the “Apply Online” Button, now log in using the LOGIN ID and otp or password that you generated while doing registration.
- Step 7: Fill in all the details and pay the application fee .and click final submit .
- Step 8 : Registration is complete. Now you just have to check the status of your application periodically and get updated . below is the process given, which will help you to check the status of your application.
How to do the Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration.
Karnataka state government has provided the relief benefits to the taxi and auto-rikshaw driver. taxi and auto-rikshaw driver can avail this benefit by doing the registration and apply for this service.
The complete detailed process of registration for taxi and auto-rikshaw driver is given below. Follow these steps :-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal . Search for the option “ “Disbursement of Cash Relief To Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19”
- Step 2 : It will open an application form .
- Step 3: Fill in the blanks with the correct details. Enter you credential in the respective blanks. Enter you name, address, mobile number ,e-mail id , Aadhar number , driving license details , vehicle details ,etc
- Step 3 : Final check your details and click on the submit button to final submit the application form .
Seva Sindhu Service PlusHelpline Number for the Taxi and Auto-Rickshaw Drivers:
If any Taxi and Auto-Rickshaw Drivers is facing any difficulty in the registration process or he has any query regrading the process and the service, then he/she can contact the official authorities via following details and can clarify their query .
The Helpline number of the for Taxi and Auto-Rickshaw Drivers for query related to the disbursement of cash relief for COVID-19 is given below .
Helpline number 1 : 080-22236698
Helpline Number 2 : 9449863214
Seva Sindhu Service Portal Check Application status .
Once you have completed your registration process and applied for one or more than service , then you must check the status of your application periodically.
To check the application status of the services on the Sindhu Service Portal , one must follow these steps :-
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu Portal. Click here to visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu
- Step 2 : search for the required service that you have applied and there you will find an option “ Track your application” . the option to track your application for revenue department and Covid relief is provided on from page only .
- Step 3: enter you correct details like application number , etc and click on the button “Check Status”.
- Step 4 : It will show the status of your application .
Seva Sindhu Plus Helpline Number
We have tried to provide you all the essential information regarding the seva Sindhu Service portal. If you have any query then you can contact official authorities through the helpline number or write an email.
The helpline number and email ID is as follows:-
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number – 080-22370281