Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a very good initiative that has been taken by the government of India. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was first launched in the financial year 2016 on 1st May by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
On the day of launched , it was announced that a budget of 80 billion rupees (1.1 billion dollar ) is allocated for this scheme.
In this article we will be covering all the detailed information of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana . We are concerned to provide you the correct details about the PM Ujjwala Yojana. Through this article you will get all the information of the pm ujjwala yojana like last date, eligibility, who can apply, registration process, etc. and all other details that are necessary for applying to this pm ujjwala yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
PMUY or PM Ujjwala Yojana is an initiative that has been taken by the government of India for the women of BPL families. The Beneficiary will LPG connection to women who belongs to below poverty line (BPL) families. This scheme aims to distribute more than 50 million LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) connections to women of below poverty line (BPL) families.
The Ujjwala scheme was started by the government to provide gas cylinders to all the economically weaker adoptees.
Under this scheme , More than 8.3 crore families have got the direct benefit . The new budget has been announced by Finance Minister of India “Nirmala Seetharaman” on 1 February 2021. In the budget it was announced that this scheme benefits will reach to 1 crore beneficiaries .
While presenting this budget, it has also been told by the Finance Minister that during the Kovid-19 lockdown, fuel has been supplied without any interruption. It was also informed by the Finance Minister that city gas distribution network to provide CNG to automobiles and pipe cooking gas to households would be expanded to 100 more districts.
This budget promotes the Gas based economy. This budget also includes a Transportation System Operator (TSO) , to regulate the common carrying capacity in the gas pipeline.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Objective
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) aims to safeguard the health of women & children by providing them with a clean cooking fuel – LPG, so that they don’t have to compromise their health in smoky kitchens or wander in unsafe areas collecting firewood.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Major Details
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launched year||01 May 2016|
|Launched BY||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of petroleum|
|Objective||Provide LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas ) Connection to women of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.|
|Registration Process||Online / Offline|
PM Ujjwala Yojana June 2021 Updates
PM Ujjwala was launched by Prime Minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi. Under this scheme the beneficiary will get LPG connections. In the budget of this year it has been announced that in addition to 8.3 crore ,, 1 crore more beneficiary will get gas connection .
From June 2021 , it aims to provide gas connections to more than one crore women of BPL families.
It was also announced that in the financial year 2022 , this number will increase . In 2022 , More than thirty crore beneficiary will get direct benfit of LPG connection.
Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has various benefits for the women of BPL families . Some of the benefits are pointed below :–
- five crore LPG connections are to be provided to BPL households.
- Under this scheme the beneficiary will get a financial support of Rs. 600 for each LPG connection to the BPL households, interest free loan to purchase stove and refill by Oil Marketing Companies.
- The administrative cost of Rs. 1600 per connection, This administration cost includes the price of following :-
- a cylinder,
- pressure regulator,
- safety hose, etc.
- Note : This administration cost would be borne by the Government.
Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility
Not all candidate will get the benefit of the Ujjwala Yojana , Only those applicants which satisfy the below eligibilty criteria will get the benefit of Ujjwala Yojana.
The Eligibility criteria for PM Ujjwala Yojana is given below.
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- The applicant under this scheme should be below poverty line.
- The applicant should have an account with the bank.
- Applicant should not already have LPG connection.
Ujjwala Yojana Document required
The list of document required of getting ujjwala yojana scheme are given below
- Passport size photograph
- Below poverty line ration card
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- BPL certificate
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
It has been five year of the launched of this scheme. In this scheme the beneficiary first have to apply for the yojana and then check through the list that is published by the government on its website. The Beneficary can also check the list by walking to the nearest LPG Distributer.
If the applicant full fill the eligibility then she will get the gas connection. else her application will be rejected .
Ujjwala Yojana New List Check Online
Other than the offline process to check the Ujjwala Yojana list , there is an online process also . If you have applied for a gas connection via the Bharat gas company . then follow these steps . If you have applied for gas connection from other company, then process to see list is same , but you have to check on their official website.
For checking list on Bharat Gas company , follow these steps :-
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of the Bharat Gas And Search for the Option “Ujjwala Beneficiary “. CLICK HERE to go the official website of Bharat Gas to check the Ujjwala Beneficiary List
- Step 2 : On this website you will find an option Ujjwala Beneficiary .
- Step 3 : In the middle of this webpage two option will be visible named as STATE and District.
- Step 4 : First select the name of the state for which you wish to see the details and then select district name .
- Step 5 : Then there is a human verification code , just enter the code (it is visible there only )
- Step 6 : Click on Submit Button .
The complete list of Beneficiary of Ujjwala yojana who have applied through Bharat gas company in you district will be visible here .
Hindustan Petroleum Ujjwala beneficiary List : CLICK HERE
Bharat gas Ujjwala beneficiary List : CLICK HERE
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Registration process
The Application process for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is quite simple and easy . For applying to the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana the applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria (provided above) and then follow these steps
HOW TO APPLY
- A woman of the BPL household, may apply for a new LPG connection (in the prescribed format) to the nearest LPG distributor.
- • While submitting the application form, the woman needs to submit detailed address, Jandhan Bank Account and Aadhar number of all members of the household.
- • The connection will be issued by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) to the eligible beneficiaries after processing the application.
- • In case the consumer opts for EMI, the EMI amount will be adjusted against the subsidy amount due to the consumer on each refill.
|UJJWALA FORM HINDI||CLICK HERE|
|UJJWALA FORM ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|UJJWALA YOJANA KYC FORM HINDI||CLICK HERE|
|UJJWALA YOJANA KYC FORM ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1 ) Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched by whom ?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Q2 ) What is the eligibility criteria for Ujjwala Scheme ?
The Eligibility criteria for Ujjwala Scheme is given below.
Applicant must be female.
Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
The applicant under this scheme should be below poverty line.
The applicant should have an account with the bank.
Applicant should not already have LPG connection.
Q3 ) How to Apply for Ujjwala Scheme ?
SEE ALSO :