PPP Haryana stands for Parivar Pehchan Patra . Check here all details about how to apply and other necessary details for making of Parivar Pehchan Patra .
- Citizens can now apply for correction in PPP themselves. Please visit Correction Module link under the “Family Details” tab for the same.
- Contractual employees who are residing outside Haryana are now entitled for Temporary Family ID.
- For Updation and creation record in PPP Haryana is free. No cost fee is required.
What is Parivar Pehchan Patra ( PPP Haryana ) ?
PPP Haryana , Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana is ambitious scheme for the people of Haryana, which contains the proper and accurate database of the families of Haryana.
This comprehensive and reliable and accurate database will be utilized by the various department of the government for the welfare of people of Haryana.
The government will get benefit in bringing various useful projects for the state people. Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) aims to build a comprehensive, reliable and accurate database of families residing in the State which can be further utilized by various line departments for welfare scheme delivery across the State.
An unique ID is issued to each family registered in the PPP database. This ID can be used by the family
members to apply for any services/schemes of the State linked to PPP.
Quick Details about the PPP Haryana
|Name of the Scheme||PPP Haryana|
Parivar Pehchan Patra – Haryana
|Beneficiary||People / Families of Haryana|
|Objective of the Scheme||To create a reliable and accurate database of the people of Haryana .|
|Launched Date||Tuesday – 04 August 2020,|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Haryana – Sh Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Official Web Portal||meraparivar.haryana.gov.in|
According to the Chief Minister of Haryana ,Manohar Lal Khattar, More than 2.73 crore people have uploaded their data i the PPP Haryana Portal. These 2.73 crore people are from the sixty seven lakh families of Haryana.
According to him , there are three phases in the Parivar Pehchan Patra.
The first phase consist of the process for verification of Income of the head of family and every member of the family.
The second phase consists of Verification of Date of Birth. The third phase consists of verification of education, caste and occupation of the members of the family.
Since this PPP Haryana consists of the information after verification by three processes, this will act as a document after all the three phases of verification.
The PPP Haryana is linked to Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. This is linked with the various department of government of Haryana. Three Pension schemes namely –
- Widow and Destitute Women Pension Scheme,
- Old Age Samman Allowance,
- Divyang Jan Pension Scheme have been integrated in the Haryana PPP portal
The PPP Haryana will help the integration of schemes of all department .It will ensure effective and efficient delivery of services to the people .
This will also help to end the corruption and red-tapism in the system. It will also eliminate the inconvenience to the public due to the absence of a particular officer at the time of their visit
Objective of PPP Haryana
The main objective of PPP Haryana is to create a database of the people of Haryana.
This will create authentic and verified , reliable data of all the families residing in Haryana.
It will create a record of each and every family . The basic data of the family will available in the digital format.
What is Family ID in PPP Haryana ?
When a family is registered in PPP Portal of Haryana, they will get an ID named as Family ID.
The applicant can have digital copy of the details of family registered in the PPP Haryana portal.
Family ID is an eight digit number known as Family ID. The family is linked to various department like Birth record, death record, marriage records.
The family ID will help the applicants to update its data on various events like marriage and birth , etc
Type of Family ID –
- 8 Digit Family Id – The eight digit family Id is given to the permanent families in Haryana. A permanent family is issued an eight digit family id. This nine digit family id is started with the capital ‘T’.
- 9 digit Family Id – The nine digit family ID is to given to temporary families in Haryana
- 14 digit Family Id- The fourteen digit family id is given to families which are under the categories of Below Poverty Line . 14 digit family id is issued to BPL Families.
Family ID will link the following department and existing schemes and upcoming schemes for automation selection of beneficiaries –
- Pensions , etc
The department can use the data of the family id to determine eligibility through automatic self selection of beneficiaries.
The data available in Family Id database will be used to determine eligibility through which automatic self-selection of beneficiaries will be done for receiving benefits.
Therefore, once the database of families is created, families need not then apply to receive benefits under each individual schemes.
Further, once the data in the PPP database is authenticated and verified, a beneficiary will not be required to submit any more document.
What are the benefits of PPP Haryana ?
A family registered in the PPP Portal will get various benefits . The people of Haryana will get the benefit in the following schemes/services.
- Transport Department Services like Driving Licence, RC (Registration Certificate ,etc
- Revenue Department Services like Income Certificate, Women Widow Pension, Disability Pension, Budhapa Pension , etc
- Death Certificate, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Marriage registration certificate ,etc
Which family / person should enroll their details in PPP Haryana ( Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana) ?
If any family is under the following criteria , then it must be registered in PPP Portal.
- Permanent Family: Any family currently residing in Haryana is required to register in PPP. A permanent family in Haryana will get a permanent eight digit family ID. Such a family shall be issued a permanent 8-digit family ID.
- Temporary Family: Any family residing outside Haryana but applying for any service/scheme of the State shall also be required to enroll themselves in PPP. Such a family shall be issued a 9-digit temporary family ID which shall initialed with the letter ‘T’.
- BPL Family : BPL Families will get 14 digit family id.
How to register in PPP Haryana (Parivar Pehchan Patra – Haryana)?
To do registration for the Parivar Pehchan Patra. Applicant can enroll in the PPP Portal.
Presently, PPP ID can be made through three channels. No application fee or monetary charge is required to be paid by the citizen for the same.
- CSC VLEs – Common Service Centers managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs – Applicants can visit to the nearest csc centre for their registration in the PPP
- SARAL Kendras – Antyodaya Saral Kendras being managed by the State Government. Users can also apply for the family id through the SARAL Kendras. These Saral Kendras are managed by the state government of Haryana
- PPP Operators – Operators registered for the work of PPP across the State.
How to edit information in Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Information can be edited in through two modes:
- a) Self-Update Mode – A citizen can update his/her family ID using the “Update Family Details” tab provided on the Mera Parivar Portal ( https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/). The citizen can key in his family ID post which an OTP is sent to the mobile number of Head of Family. The citizen can key in the OTP to authenticate himself and proceed for data update. Please Note: Citizen is only allowed to update the PPP ID details through the self-update module. Currently creation of a new PPP ID through this mode is not available.
- b) Assisted Mode – The citizen can reach out to his/her nearest CSC, SARAL Kendra or PPP Operator to update his/her family details. The operator keys in the family ID and edits the requisite information on the citizen’s behalf.
How many times can the information be edited in PPP Haryana?
The citizen can edit the information any number of times subject to the following conditions:
- PPP continuously verifies data provided by a family through various sources electronically and through field verification wherever necessary. Once such verification is completed the field is treated as “Verified”. Fields which are already verified in PPP cannot be edited.
- Only a one-time change is allowed once the citizen signs and uploads the PPP document on the portal.
Track status of application of PPP Haryana
To check the status of the application, follow the following process –
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of PPP Haryana – i.e., meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- Step 2 : In the primary menu, search for the option “Track status” .
- Step 3 : On the respective page fill the detail like Aadhar card detail .
- Step 4 : Click on Search button. It will show the status of your application .
PPP Haryana FAQs
Q. How to check my PPP Status?
Ans. To check the status of PPP follow these steps.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of PPP Haryana – i.e. meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Step 2 : In the primary menu, search for the option “Track status” .
Step 3 : On the respective page fill the detail like Aadhar card detail .
Step 4 : Click on Search button.
Q. What is family ID Haryana?
Ans. Family ID is an eight digit number known as Family ID. The family is linked to various department like Birth record, death record, marriage records. The family ID will help the applicants to update its data on various events like marriage and birth , etc