NWDA Recruitment 2021 , Junior Engineer (Civil) ,Hindi Translator, and other posts, 62 vacancy , Apply Now Check Application Process, Age Limit , Application Fee , How To Apply , Official Notification and other details here.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Application Details
Post Name :– NWDA JE (Civil), Steno, UDC, LDC and other Post ONLINE FORM 2021
Post Date : 8 May 2021
Advertisement No. :- 07/2021
CITY : DELHI
Organizing Authority : National Water Development Agency (NWDA) , DELHI
Short Information : National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the following post .
- Junior Engineer (Civil) ,
- Hindi Translator,
- Jr. Accounts Officer,
- Upper Division Clerk
- Stenographer Grade-II
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for the above mentioned post by online mode. More detail regarding this post is given below. The Application for this Post will start on 10 May 2021 . The last date to apply for this post is 25 June 2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Application Start Date : 10 May 2021
Application Last Date :- 25 June 2021
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
- General : Rs 840 /-
- OBC : Rs 840 /-
- EWS : Rs 500 /-
- SC / ST : Rs 500/-
- Women / PWD : Rs 500 /-
- Note :- The mode of Payment of the Examination Fee is :- Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Total Post :- 6 Post
- Total Vacancy :- 62 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||5|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
|Stenographer Grade – II||5|
|Lower Division Clerk||23|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11||1||3||—||1|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||4||1||—||—||—|
|Upper Division Clerk||7||3||1||—||1|
|Stenographer Grade – II||3||—||–||1||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||8||4||6||3||2|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Other Important Details
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification (Essential)||Educational Qualification (Desirable)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree in Hindi with English||Master’s degree in Hindi with English|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.|
Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
|Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred|
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree of a recognized University.||Knowledge of Computer|
|Stenographer Grade – II||12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.|
Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm
|Lower Division Clerk||i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and|
ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
|Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel,|
Power Point &Internet.
- NOTE :- For More Detailed Educational Qualification , please refer to Official Notification (Link given below).
Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 years (For Hindi Translator and Jr. Account Officer )
- Age Relaxation as per Rules (See Notification.)
Documents Required While Filling the ONLINE FORM
- Candidates Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photo ID, etc.
- Candidates Educational Qualification Documents Like 10th , 12th , Graduation , etc.
- Category Certificate.
- For Employed candidates .No Objection Certificate (NOC Certificate.)
- Note : Keep Scanned Copy of the Above Mentioned Documents.
Important and Useful Links
APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
NOTE :- All the Candidates Must Read The Official Notification Before Applying for the above recruitment .
Other Important Details
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC
- Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC
- competitive Computer Based online Test
- Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6 Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
Syllabus of Educational Qualification Subjects
|Name of the Post||Pay Level|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Hindi Translator||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100/-)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level -2 (Rs.19900- 63200/-)|
Q1) What is the last date for NWDA recruitment 2021 ?
25 June 2021
Q2) What is the salary of Junior Engineer in National Water Development Agency ?
Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
Q3) What are the vacancies of Upper division clerk in National Water Development agency ?
Q5) What is the Application fee for general category for recruitment in NWDA ?
Q5) What is the Selection Process for NWDA recruitment 2021 ?
Q6) What is the Age Limit For Junior Engineer in NWDA ?
SEE ALSO (Latest Jobs – Govt Jobs – All Jobs)
- SBI VARIOUS POST ONLINE FORM 2021
- MAHA METRO VARIOUS POST ONLINE FORM 2021
- NTPC EXECUTIVE ENGINEER ONLINE FORM 2021 (VIA GATE)
- AIIMS Raipur Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021