NRL Recruitment 2021, GET/Entry level Officers and other posts, 66 Vacancy, Apply Now, Check Application Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, How To Apply , Official Notification and other details here.
ABOUT COMPANY/ ORGANIZATION : Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), a subsidiary of M/s Oil India Limited (OIL), is a Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It has a 3.0 MMTPA Refinery at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat, Assam and Marketing Terminals at Numaligarh, Assam and Siliguri, West Bengal. Numaligarh Refinery was conceived in the historic ‘Assam Accord’ of 1985.
NRL Recruitment 2021 Application Details
- Post Name :– NUMALIGARH REFINERY Ltd (NRL) GET/Entry level Officers ONLINE FORM 2021
- Post Date : 24 JULY 2021
- Advertisement No. :- 03/2021
- CITY : Guwahati ,Assam
- Organizing Authority : Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) , Guwahati ,Assam
- Short Information : Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the following post .
|Graduate Engineer Trainee- Civil|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy|
|Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for the above mentioned post by online mode. More detail regarding this post is given below. The Application for this Post will start on 24 July 2021 . The last date to apply for this post is 13 AUGUST 2021
NRL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Start Date : 24 July 2021
- Application Last Date : 13 AUGUST 2021
- Last Date to fill complete application details : 13 AUGUST 2021
- FEE Payment Last Date : 13 AUGUST 2021
- Last date for printing your application : 13 AUGUST 2021
NRL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
- General : Rs 500 /-
- OBC : Rs500 /-
- EWS : Rs 500 /-
- SC / ST : Rs NIL /-
- Note :- The mode of Payment of the Examination Fee is :- Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
NRL Recruitment 2021 Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Total Post :- 09 Post
- Total Vacancy :- 66 Vacancies
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee- Civil||06|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||20|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation||11|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical||08|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical||10|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||05|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy||01|
|Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee)||03|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
NRL Recruitment 2021 Other Important Details
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee- Civil||degree in the discipline of Civil Engineering ( 4 year full time)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering ( 4 year full time)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation||degree in the discipline of Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering ( 4 year full time)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical||degree in the discipline of Electrical Engineering ( 4 year full time)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical||Degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering ( 4 year full time)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||Degree in the discipline of Computer Science Engineering ( 4 year full|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy||degree in the discipline of Metallurgy / Metallurgical and Materials|
|Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee)||Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||CA (Intermediate) pass|
- NOTE :- For More Detailed Educational Qualification , please refer to Official Notification (Link given below).
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules (See Notification.)
Documents Required While Filling the ONLINE FORM
- Candidates Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photo ID, etc.
- Candidates Educational Qualification Documents Like 10th , 12th , Graduation , etc.
- Category Certificate.
- For Employed candidates .No Objection Certificate (NOC Certificate.)
- Note : Keep Scanned Copy of the Above Mentioned Documents.
Important and Useful Links
- NOTE :- All the Candidates Must Read The Official Notification Before Applying for the above recruitment .
Other Important Details
- Computer Based Test and
- Personal Interview or/and
Objective type questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 4 sections:
- Section A: Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree required for the applied position.
- Section B : General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- Section C : English language
- Section D : Reasoning & Numerical Ability
- 80% questions will be from Section A.
- Computer Based Test (85% Weightage)
- Group Task (5% Weightage)
- Personal Interview (10% Weightage)
- Final Score – Combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interview.
|DPE Job Grade||NRL Job Grade||Pay scale (in ₹)||CTC (in ₹/ Lakhs approx. )|
|E-2||02||50,000 – 1,60,000||17.70|
|E-1||01||40,000 – 1,40,000||15.10|
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
Q1) What is the last date for NRL RECRTUITMENT OF GRADUATE ENGINEER ?
Q2) What is the salary of GRADUATE OFFICER IN NRL ?
RS 50,000 – 1,60,000
Q3) What are the vacancies of GRADUATE OFFICER IN NRL ?
- WIHG SCIENTIST, TECHNICIAN AND OTHER POST RECRUITMENT 2021
- SHSB BIHAR CHO ONLINE FORM 2021
- JNU VARIOUS POST RECRUITMENT 2021
- UPSC NDA II Online Form 2021
- HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021
- BIS SCIENTIST B POST (BY GATE