NPCIL Apprentice : NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Trade Apprentice Post, 173 vacancy , Apply Now Check Application Process, Age Limit , Application Fee , How To Apply , Official Notification and other details here.
ABOUT COMPANY/ ORGANIZATION : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a public sector enterprise functioning under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. This company was registered under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Sector Company on September, 1987 with the objective of generating electricity, nuclear power, and nuclear power in compliance with the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Application Details
Post Name :– NPCIL Trade Apprentice ONLINE FORM 2021
Post Date : 16 July 2021
CITY : Thirunelveli , Tamil Nadu
Organizing Authority : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Short Information : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification for the providing apprentice to the candidates in the following field .
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for the above mentioned apprentice psots by online mode. More detail regarding this apprentice is given below. The Application for this apprentice will start on 16 July 2021. The last date to apply for this apprentice is 16 August 2021.
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Important Dates
Application Start Date : 16 July 2021
Application Last Date :- 16 August 2021
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Application Fee Details
- General : Rs ——/-
- OBC : Rs ——/-
- EWS : Rs ——/-
- SC / ST : Rs ——/-
- Note :- The mode of Payment of the Examination Fee is :- Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details
- Total Discipline :- 8 Post
- Total Vacancy :- 173 Vacancies
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8 Vacancies|
|Electronic Mechanic||20 Vacancies|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||5 Vacancies|
|Instrument Mechanic||20 Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning||5 Vacancies|
Recruitment 2021 Other Important Details
|Trade Name||Educational Qualification|
|Fitter||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Machinist||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Electrician||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Electronic Mechanic||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Instrument Mechanic||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning||10+2 and ITI Certificate in the respective field|
- NOTE :- For More Detailed Educational Qualification , please refer to Official Notification (Link given below).
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules (See Notification.)
Documents Required While Filling the ONLINE FORM
- Candidates Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photo ID, etc.
- Candidates Educational Qualification Documents Like 10th , 12th , ITI , etc.
- Category Certificate.
- For Employed candidates .No Objection Certificate (NOC Certificate.)
- Note : Keep Scanned Copy of the Above Mentioned Documents.
NPCIL Apprentice Important and Useful Links
APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
NOTE :- All the Candidates Must Read The Official Notification Before Applying for the above recruitment .
NPCIL Apprentice OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- AMOUNT OF STIPEND
- RS 8855/- shall be payable as stipend, if the candidate had undergone 2 years ITI course.
- RS 7700/- shall be payable as stipend, if candidate had undergone 1 year ITI course.
- Period of Training : ONE YEAR
- Place of Training : Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627 106.
- Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in ITI Course.
- The following priority will be adopted for selection of Apprentices:
- Land Losers
- Local i.e from Radhapuram Taluk.
- Tirunelveli District
SEE ALSO (Latest Jobs – Govt Jobs – All Jobs)
- SHSB BIHAR CHO ONLINE FORM 2021
- JNU VARIOUS POST RECRUITMENT 2021
- UPSC NDA II Online Form 2021
- HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021