ISRO JTO Recruitment 2021,Junior Translation Officer – JTO post, 6 Vacancy, Apply Now, Check Application Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, How To Apply , Official Notification and other details here.
ABOUT COMPANY/ ORGANIZATION : The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It operates under the Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while Chairman of ISRO acts as executive of DOS as well
ISRO Recruitment 2021 Application Details
|Post Name||ISRO Junior Translation Officer Online Form 2021|
|Post Date||30 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||20 November 2021|
|CITY / State||BENGALURU|
|Organizing Authority||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Necessary Qualifications||Diploma, Graduation, Masters Degree|
|Type of Recruitment||Permanent|
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the following post .
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for the above mentioned post by online mode. More detail regarding this post is given below. The Application for this Post will start on 30 October 2021 The last date to apply for this post is 20 November 2021
- Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Online Form 2022
- ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment via GATE 2022
- Latest PSU & Government Job & Exam Updates – alljobs.co.in
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 – ET Finance, GDMOs, and other post
- NPCIL Recruitment Executive Trainee through Gate 2020/21/22
- NIPER Recruitment 2022 Of the Non Faculty posts
ISRO Recruitment 2021 All Details
|Application Start Date||30 October 2021|
|Application Last Date||20 November 2021|
|Last Date to fill complete application details||20 November 2021|
|FEE Payment Last Date||20 November 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||20 November 2021|
|Category||Application Fees (Rs)|
|General||Rs 250 /-|
|SC / ST||Rs —|
|Person with Disability (PWD)||Rs —|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode|
Note :- The mode of Payment of the Examination Fee is :- Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
- Total Post :- 1 Post
- Total Vacancy :- 6 Vacancies
|Sr. No||Post Name||Vacancy Details||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||06||18 – 35 Years|
Age Relaxation as per Rules (See Notification.)
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
|1||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||5||—||—||1||6|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Master’s degree |
Diploma or Certificate Course in
Translation from Hindi to English
OR two years’
experience of translation work from
Hindi to English
NOTE :- For More Detailed Educational Qualification , please refer to Official Notification (Link given below).
Documents Required While Filling the ONLINE FORM
- Candidates Passport Size Photo
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photo ID, etc.
- Candidates Educational Qualification Documents Like 10th , 12th , Graduation , etc.
- Category Certificate.
- For Employed candidates .No Objection Certificate (NOC Certificate.)
- Note : Keep Scanned Copy of the Above Mentioned Documents.
Important and Useful Links
- NOTE :- All the Candidates Must Read The Official Notification Before Applying for the above recruitment .
The Selection process consists of
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- The written test consists of Part-A (Objective type questions); and Part-B (Descriptive type questions) for 100 marks
- Objective type questions in Part-A (50 questions) carry one mark each.
- Descriptive type questions in Part-B consist of
- two passages for translation carrying 20 marks each; and
- expansion of a given thought (any two out of four thoughts) carrying 5 marks each.
- The written test shall be for a duration of two hours (120 minutes).
- Those who secure minimum 60% marks in the written test shall be declared as qualified in the written test.
OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
- General Hindi
- General English
DESCRIPTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
Descriptive type questions consist of (i) two passages for translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, carrying 20 marks each; and (ii) expansion of a given thought (any two out of four thoughts) carrying 5 marks each.
|Name of the post||Pay Level in Pay Matrix|
|Junior Translation Officer||Level – 06 (₹.35400 – ₹.112400)|
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
Q1) What is the last date for the post of JTO in ISRO ?
20 November 2021
Q2) What is the salary of JTO in ISRO, Bengaluru ?
Level – 06 (₹.35400 – ₹.112400)
Q3) What are the vacancies of JTO in ISRO, Bengaluru ?
Q5) What is the Application fee for JTO in ISRO, Bengaluru ?
Rs 250 /-
Q6) What is the Age Limit For JTO in ISRO, Bengaluru ?