Explore the transformative Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2023, extending healthcare to those in need. Learn about eligibility, benefits, and the easy registration process. Discover how Haryana is ensuring health for all!
In a profound endeavor to safeguard the health and well-being of its citizens, the Haryana Government has introduced the Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
This innovative program, an extension of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, is designed to extend critical healthcare services to Antyodaya families, marking a significant stride towards the health and welfare of the state’s neediest.
Haryana’s government is committed to running welfare schemes aimed at supporting the impoverished and vulnerable, and the Chirayu Yojana is yet another testament to its dedication to public service.
Through this initiative, the government aims to provide crucial healthcare facilities to its citizens, ensuring that they do not face financial crises when seeking medical treatment.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2023: A Lifeline for Health
The Chirayu Yojana Haryana, initiated by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, is a groundbreaking healthcare scheme that falls under the broader umbrella of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
This scheme primarily focuses on providing financial assistance for medical treatments to the citizens of Haryana. Under the Chirayu Yojana Haryana, the state government will bear the expenses for medical treatments up to Rs 5 lakh, ensuring that essential healthcare is accessible to all.
Notably, this scheme also encompasses provisions for the treatment of disabilities.
Extending the Safety Net: Who Qualifies for Chirayu Yojana?
This commendable initiative includes families with an annual income of up to Rs 1.80 lakh in its beneficiary list.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has underscored that this scheme will alleviate the financial burden of medical expenses for approximately 28 lakh families in the state, benefiting a staggering 1.25 crore people.
This translates to nearly 50% of Haryana’s population benefiting from the Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
The primary objective of Chirayu Yojana Haryana, as envisioned by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, is to provide accessible healthcare to the state’s citizens through the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
The government is committed to shouldering the expenses, up to Rs 5 lakh, for medical treatments, ensuring that even economically disadvantaged citizens receive timely and appropriate healthcare.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Chirayu Yojana
- Healthcare for the Needy: Chirayu Yojana Haryana, spearheaded by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, targets economically disadvantaged families.
- Golden Health Cards: Beneficiaries receive Golden Health Cards that grant them access to free medical treatment in hospitals.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Over 1500 diseases are covered under this scheme, ensuring that a wide range of medical conditions are treated.
- Empowering the Vulnerable: By shouldering the burden of medical expenses, the government aims to make beneficiaries self-reliant and empowered.
- Massive Outreach: Around 28 lakh families, or 1.25 crore people, are set to benefit from this scheme, offering healthcare access to approximately 50% of Haryana’s population.
- SECC Database Inclusion: All families listed in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) database will be covered.
Eligibility for Viva Yojana Haryana
To be eligible for the Viva Yojana Haryana, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Residency: Applicants must be residents of Haryana.
- Economic Status: Only citizens belonging to economically weaker sections are eligible.
- Income Limit: The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1.80 lakh.
Required Documents for Registration
To apply for the Chirayu Yojana, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Haryana Chirayu Yojana Registration Process
Registering for the Haryana Chirayu Yojana is a straightforward process. The government is actively promoting this scheme by offering free health cards to families with an annual income of Rs 1,80,000 or less at the block and district levels.
Families with an income of up to Rs 3 lakh can also obtain Ayushman cards by paying an annual fee of Rs 1500.
The registration date for health card creation has been extended until October 31, 2023, offering ample time for eligible individuals to secure their benefits.
Additionally, the Health Department organizes Ayushman Bhava fairs every Saturday at every Health and Wellness Center, allowing individuals to register for health cards conveniently.
Application Process: Offline and Online Options
The Chirayu Yojana Haryana offers both offline and online registration options.
- Visit your nearest CSC facility center.
- Obtain the application form for Chirayu Yojana from the CSC Facilitation Center.
- Fill in all the required information in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form at the same center where you received it.
- Visit the official website of Viva Haryana Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Click on “Click for Application.”
- Read the provided information and give your consent for registration.
- Fill in your PPP ID and complete the verification process.
- Fill out the registration form with the required information and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application, and upon successful verification, you can access free health services at listed hospitals under the Viva Yojana.
The Chirayu Yojana Haryana is a testament to the government’s commitment to the health and well-being of its citizens, especially those in need. By extending financial assistance for medical treatments and creating a robust healthcare network, this scheme is set to positively impact the lives of millions in Haryana.
It embodies the principle that healthcare is a fundamental right that should be accessible to all, and the government’s efforts to make this a reality are commendable. Registering for the Chirayu Yojana is a straightforward process, offering both online and offline options to cater to different preferences.
The Chirayu Yojana Haryana is a commendable initiative that aims to provide essential healthcare services to the state’s needy citizens. By extending financial assistance for medical treatments, the government is taking significant steps to ensure that healthcare is accessible to all, regardless of their economic status.
The registration process is simple and offers both online and offline options, making it convenient for eligible individuals to avail themselves of these crucial healthcare benefits.