In India, National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1st July every year to mark the contribution of doctors in our life. Check here the complete details about national doctors day like theme history, significance quotes , wishes, hd images, etc
National Doctors Day
In India, National Doctors Day is observed on 1st July Every year. National Doctors Day is celebrated in the memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy was a physician and also the former Chief Minister of West Bengal.
This day is marks the importance of the doctors in our lives. Doctors are the second god in ones life.
This day also mark the achievement of doctors and medical industry.
National Doctors Day Theme 2022
The theme for the National Doctors Day for the year 2022 is “Family Doctors on the Front Line”.
About Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy
Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy was born on 1st July 1882 . He was an Indian Physician , educationist, freedom fighter and served the as the chief minister of West Bengal . He was also the 5th Mayor of Kolkata.
He was honoured with Bharat Ratna Award on 4th February 1961.
He passed away on 1st July 1962 (aged 80)
National Doctors Day in Different Countries
In India, National Doctors Day is celebrated on 1st July every year. This day in India is celebrated on the memory of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. He was a legendary physician and the seconds CM of West Bengal. He was born and died on the same date i.e. July 1st
In Cuba, National Doctor’s Day is observed on 3rd December every year. This day in Cuba is celebrate to recognize the birth anniversary of Carlos Juan Finlay . he was a scientist and physician in Cuba. He made a great contribution in Yellow fever research.
In Canada, this day is named as “National Physician’s Day” . In Canada, National Physician’s day is observed on 1st May . The Canadian Medical Association has chosen this date to recognise Dr. Emily Stowe. She was the female physician to practice in Canada.
In Brazil, 18th October is observed as National Doctor’s Day. This day is celebrated in Brazil on the birth anniversary of Saint Luke.
National Doctors Day Quotes
“People Pay the Doctor for his trouble, for his kindness, They still remain in his debt”– Seneca
” Where the art of medicine is love, there is also a love of Humanit”– Hippocrates
“Medicine Cure Diseases, But only Doctors can cure patients”– Carl Jung
“Not Every Warrior have armour and sword. Some have white coat and stethoscope”– Aqvina Coldfeather
” The best doctor gives the least medicines”– Benjamin Frenklin
” The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life; the idea of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician”– William J. Mayo
“Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician”– Daniel P. Logan
” Medicine really matured my as a person because as a physician , you are obviously dealing with life and death issue…– Ken Jeong
If you can handle that, you can handle anything”
” Drugs are not always necessary. Belief in recovery always is”– Norman Cousins
” The good physician treats the disease ; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease “– William Osler
National Doctors Day Wishes
1. Thanks to the physicians for letting us have the opportunity to lead a health and risk free life. Happy Doctors Day
2. Doctors are our real Heroes .
3. Doctors are tireless advocates for the healthier world, Happy Doctors Day.
4. Doctors Save our lives and make the world a better place to live in , Thanks to all doctors.
5. Study to Save lives – Thanks doctors
6. God Cannot be everywhere so he sent he doctors with excellence and selflessness – Happy Doctor Day
7. Medicines can cure, but a good doctor’s inspirational words can give strength to fight from within., Happy doctors day.
8. The best doctor is the one you run to and can’t find.
9. A life saved is a family saved.
10. It’s Doctors Day and i wanna prescribe you a day full of smiles
11. You rock Dock ! Happy Doctors Day
12. Appreciate every doctor out there who save us, Happy Doctors Day
13. Medicine is a science of uncertainty and the art of probability.
14. The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure , Thanks doctors.
15. A good doctors comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than medicines
16. May your days be wonderful and healthy like you make it for others , I want to thank you this doctors day – Happy Doctors day
17. Not everyone become a doctor because not every one has the knowledge , skill and patience to offer his services selflessly to the patients – Happy doctors day.
18. ” D O C T O R ” Stands for ” Dearest One with Caring and curing via Treatment On Right Time ”
19. ” D O C T O R ” Stands for ” Deserving Observing Caring Tender-hearted Optimistic Respectable”
20. Dear Doctor, Thanks you for prescribing happiness and good health. Happy doctors day greetings !
National Doctors Wishes HD Images / WhatsApp Status
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQ)
Q1. Why is National Doctors Day celebrated in India?
National Doctors Day is celebrated to mark the birth and death anniversary of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, a great physician.
Q2. When was the first National doctors day started ?
It was in 1991 when the government of India decided to celebrate the birth and death anniversary of B C Roy as “National Doctor’s Day”