Daily Current Affairs Today for the date of 03 October 2021 is given Below .These current affairs are in the form of Multiple Choice questions and answers .
Current Affairs Today are useful to score high marks in examination .
Students can also download the pdf of these multiple choice question with their answers in the form of PDF also . Today Current-Affairs are in the form of Multiple Choice Type Questions . Each question has four options marked with a, b, c, d. Out of which only one option is the correction answer to the respective question.
The Pdf of these current affairs today also consists of 30+ today current-affairs questions with more than 15 question for revision. These current affairs booklet will be beneficial for students who are preparing for the government exams like UPSC, SSC, PSC, etc. These current-affairs booklet also contains a Pocket List of top 15 today current affairs event in the form of a single line . We have provided current affairs today in such a way these will be very easy for students to remember them.
Current Affairs Today : 03 October 2021
The below list is set of 30 questions of Current Affairs in the form Multiple Choice Type Answers . Out of which only one is the correct answer.
Current Affairs Today Set 1 : Q1 to 20
- International Coffee Day is observed on which date ?
- 1st October :- Right Answer
- 2nd October
- 3rd October
- 4th October
- Doorstep Delivery Scheme has been approved by which state government ?
- New Delhi :- Right Answer
- Kilaueu Volcano is located in which country ?
- Hawaii:- Right Answer
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Who is the new president of the ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council )?
- Piyush Goyal
- Urjit Patel
- Vinod Aggarwal :- Right Answer
- Ajay Seth
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Vice Chief of India Air Force ?
- Air Marshal Sandeep Singh:- Right Answer
- Air Marshal Vivek Ram Chaudhari
- Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Babar
- General Chandi Prasad Mohanty
- Which organization/company has won the ATD 2021 Best Award (Association for Talent Development 2021 Best Award )?
- POWERGRID :- Right Answer
- “Digital Baramati Umbrella” mobile application has been launched by which state Government ?
- New Delhi
- Maharashtra :- Right Answer
- A 12-member committee has been setup for the changes in CBSE Syllabus. Who is the Chairman of this committee ?
- Piyush Goyal
- Dr. K. Kasturirangan :- Right Answer
- Manoj Sinha
- Dr. Sridhar Srivastava
- “Tussar Silk Yarn Production Centre” has been setup by KVIC , recently . This centre is setup in which state ?
- Odisha :- Right Answer
- Madhya Pradesh
- IndusInd Bank has tied up with which company/organisation for first co-lending Gold Loan Partnership ?
- Google Pay
- Indel Money :- Right Answer
- Phone Pe
- What is the anthem that is launched by ICC for T20 World Cup?
- AVATARS :- Right Answer
- CRICK STAR
- T20 AVATARS
- Swachh Bharat Mission 2.0 has been launched by whom ?
- Yogi Aditya Nath
- Narendra Modi :- Right Answer
- Nirmala Sitharaman
- Amit Shah
- Investor Summit 2021 is being organised in which state ?
- West Bengal
- Gujarat :- Right Answer
- As per the India’s food regulator FSSAI, Packaged food will be trans-fat-free by which year ?
- 2022 :- Right Answer
- India Export Initiative and IndiaXports 2021 portal has been launched by whom ?
- Piyush Goyal
- Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Nitin Gadkari
- Narayan Rane :- Right Answer
- “Global Computer Science Education program” will be started by which organisation/ministry/company for the Indian Youth ?
- Home Ministry
- Amazon :- Right Answer
- In Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh , a programme has been launched by Anurag Thakur from 1st October to 31st October . What is the name of this event ?
- Go Green
- Swachh Bharat 2.0
- NIDHI 2.0
- Clean India Programme :- Right Answer
- Which state government has decided to start the “Open Gym” in every gram Panchayat of its state ?
- Uttarakhand :- Right Answer
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- World Habitat Day is Observed on which date ?
- 1 October
- 2 October
- 3rd October :- Right Answer
- 4th October
- Which day is observed as World Teacher’s Day ?
- 5 October :- Right Answer
- 6 October
- 15 October
- 5 November
Current Affairs Today Set 2 : Pocket List
- Indian Air Force Day : 8th October 2021
- Bhupendra Yadav , Minister for Labour and Employment , has launched Digi Saksham to enhance the employability of youth .
- New MD of LIC : B.C. Patnaik
- Facebook has launched its biggest program named “Creator Education Program” in India .
- AUSINDEX is a naval exercise between Indian and Australia .
- New Chairman of ISA (Indian Society of Advertisers ) : Sunil Kataria
- Second edition of Ultimate Ladakh Cycling Challenge is being organised by Ladakh Police.
- Manipur and TATA Technologies have signed an agreement to transform training innovation in Manipur .
- The Indian Government has started to develop “Parshuram Kund” in Arunachal Pradesh .
- Iraq has recently hosted the Middle East Regional Conference .