Current Affairs & GK Questions Platform OF ALL JOBS , will provide you daily updates for GK Questions, GK Quiz, Current Affairs and General Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, Railways, NDA, and other states Exams And Government Job recruitment examinations of India.
- APRIL 11-13, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 09-10, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 08, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 07, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 06, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 05, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 04, 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 03 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 02 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- APRIL 01 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 29 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 28 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 26 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 23 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 22 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- MARCH 21 , 2021 :- ENGLISH , HINDI , TAMIL
- PDF OF ABOVE QUIZ AND CURRENT AFFAIRS CAN BE DOWNLOADED AFTER COMPLETING THE QUIZ.
- PDF OF ABOVE QUIZES AND CURRENT AFFAIRS IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
- JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR PDF OF THESE QUIZES FOR FREE.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF 2021 – Download Now
- The latest information for GK/ Current Affairs are available in the form of pdf which can be downloaded from our website. The Monthly PDF contains 1500+ questions of GK and Current Affairs . These are useful for preparing all type of exams in govt organizations i.e. for govt jobs
- Please note that Monthly Current Affairs PDF Magazine Containing 1500+ question is available in English, Hindi And Tamil Language.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
- Daily current affairs with date wise GK is provided. Link for current affairs for each date of the month is given.
- This way, you can stay in touch with all the affairs in and around the world, specially for preparing govt exam.
Current Affairs Questions 2021
- Latest Current Affairs Questions are also available on our website. It includes daily GK questions and daily current affairs questions.
- These questions are designed based on the trends of questions asked in the exams to help ease the preparation of the candidate.
- Solutions of these current affairs questions are provided within the Booklet only.
Why to read Current Affairs And GK Questions ?
Current Affairs refer to those events of national and international importance relevant from the government exams or National and state level competitive exams perspective like Civil Services Exam, State Exams , Bank exam, etc. With the change in the pattern of examinations, questions related to current news and events play a major role in deciding the marks of students in the competitive exams
Our Analysis shows that general awareness section can be Considered into two parts:
- Static – which does not change – like past events
- Dynamic – current affairs i.e daily newspaper article .
The static portion pertains to that section of the UPSC syllabus or other exams syllabus that doesn’t change. For example, the physical geographical features of India, history events that have happened early, etc.
The dynamic category of the General Awareness refers to current affairs. The best way to cover the Current affairs is the is the daily newspaper with some trusted sources like Press Information Bureau (PIB) and Yojana Magazine , etc .
The current affairs generally spans the following subjects like-
- Politics , etc
The civil service exam aspirants must remain updates on current affairs that create National And International Headlines.
The probability of getting current affairs question in exam is high for those events that have happened in the past six to eight months.